you will learn about the major components of a database and some important terminology used in relational database models
Part A Micro- Eco
Your supervisor has been asked many questions about how the economy works and why the idea of limited resources is such a major concern in todayâ€™s economy. As a result, she has asked you to prepare a report on the topics.
Specifically, your supervisor has asked you to prepare the following:
- A circular flow diagram that includes the government sector. For this part of your report, you should include a description of the roles that each participant plays in the economy and how the different sectors interact in the markets.
- An illustration of the Production Possibilities model, including a summary of what the model is illustrating and the economic implications for the economy.
- An explanation of why or why not trade with other countries is beneficial to an economy and how international trade fits into the circular flow diagram.
- An explanation of the difference between micro and macro economics, indicating why the division is necessary.
- Prepare a Microsoft Word document that addresses the above tasks and meets APA standards.
- Include a summary section in your report that contains 5-7 bullet points identifying your major findings or conclusions of your paper.
- Submit the summary section as your initial post in the Discussion Area by the due date assigned. Include the full report as an attachment to your posting.
- All submissions must be original and all resources must be properly acknowledged
Part B (SQL Development)
Database Design Techniques
In this assignment, you will study database design techniques and analyze the differences between data and information.
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research the following:
- Need for data storage and its uses
- Database design techniques
Based on your research and understanding, answer the following questions:
- In your opinion, what is metadata and how does it affect the understanding and use of data? Provide an example of how metadata affects the data that you use every day.
- According to you, what is data and what is information? Compare data and information.
- How do e-commerce websites use database technologies to improve sales and track customer-buying and customer-searching habits? In your discussion, provide at least three examples of e-commerce websites that use databases.
- Among the three examples you selected, which database design do you find most impressive? Why?
Additionally, discuss the statement: “Database design can directly affect an application’s ability to provide performance and functionality.”