- For Strategic Management MBA6900, there are a total of three individual assignments; called Projects. These assignments are incremental in nature; meaning, that portions of each assignment may -in some manner- add or complement the next project. Consequently, the Projects are intertwined, rather than built in isolation. This assignment requires the Student to accomplish the following tasks.
- Select a case, from the cases available by the Course Facilitator.
- Read the case and read Chapter Thirteen (13).
- Write and submit an Introduction of the case selected,
- Write a Problem Statement that best describes the strategic management challenge from the Case you selected.
- Identify your ‘preliminary’ root causes that you see apply to the challenges identified.
Work submitted after the due date won’t be graded.Please read: This assignment is considered “Safe Assign’. Be aware that your assignment will be automatically checked for originality using the University’s anti-plagiarism tool -therefore, you must be the original author of this assignment. Plagiarized work will be an automatic zero. Proper APA citation mechanics will help you avoid plagiarism.
- Case # 29: Heineken (From textbook 8th Edition)
- Case # 33: Is one Ford really working (From textbook 8th Edition)
- Case # 35: Cirque de soleil (From textbook 8th Edition)
- Case # 5: Going for broke (From textbook 6th Edition)
- Case # 6: American International Group and the Bonus fiasco (From Textbook 6th Edition)
- Case # 8: General Motors (From Textbook 6th Edition)