A minimum of 250 words is required for each question. Please make sure you use proper academic sources and proper APA standards for each answer. A minimum of two outside sources are required for each question.
- In regard to recruiting, discuss organizational attractiveness relative to reputation and brand recognition. Please provide an example by exploring an organization you would like to work for (not a current employer) and why you would like to work for this organization. Support your perspective and reasoning with at least two academic references.
- Discuss the statistics that can signify discrimination within an organization’s recruitment, hiring or promotional practices. Provide a specific recommendation of how to address any discriminatory practices and support your reasoning with two academic references.
- Discuss considerations of social media in the selection decision. Explain how you would brand the advantages and prevent the potential disadvantages as the HR leader for the organization.
- What is most important in a candidate for selection purposes: trait or ability? Support your position with a practical example of why you made this choice of trait or ability.
- Discuss your perceptions on why you (or someone you know) failed to receive a job offer. Describe your (or their) reactions to this situation. What did you learn?
- Discuss the statement: “Your employees have quit. They just have not left yet”. Provide a practical examples of how you can prevent this in the workplace.