- Introduction to Children Q & A.doc (43.5 KB)
- Little Red Riding Hood.doc (43 KB)
- Study Questions for Little Red.doc (44 KB)
- Rumpelstiltskin.doc (50.5 KB)
Below you will find the etext link for the story Rumpelstiltskin and Little Red Riding Hood.
After reading the stories, you will need to answer the questions relating to these stories; submit the answers to the questions as well as the answers to the questions on your thoughts to children’s literature. Both sets of questions are found in the links above.
You also need to answer the questions on Introduction to Children’s Literature.
I am providing a different link of the story Rumpelstiltskin which is a variation of this story as well. It might help you answer your questions as well.
Little Red Riding Hood: http://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stories/UBooks/LittRed.shtml
***So to recap, you will need to submit to me the following items by Sunday, March 10:
- The questions and answers to your Introduction to Children’s Literature
- The questions and answers for Little Red Riding Hood
- The questions and answers for Rumpelstiltskin