Create a PowerPoint presentation of 15 to 25 slides, not including the title and references slides, that summarizes your project and integrates the work you have done on the project in Topics 1-7.
Assume that you are delivering this presentation to the senior leadership in an organization. Therefore, please be sure to create a professional presentation.
Note that you are summarizing the information that is specifically tailored for senior management. Be thorough, but also remember to be concise. Organize the PowerPoint presentation according to the following:
- Business Problem and supporting information (based on your work in Topic 1).
- Analytics Problem and supporting information (based on your work in Topic 2).
- Results of the Data Needs Identification and Data Acquisition and associated supporting information (based on your work in Topic 3).
- Data cleansing and Data Summary and associated supporting information (based on your work in Topic 4).
- Model Building and Model Validation (based on your work in Topics 5 and 6).
- Model Deployment and Model Life Cycle (based on your work in Topic 7).
- Specific future challenges and concluding recommendations to senior management regarding your model.
In the “Notes” section of each slide, include your talking points. These notes should provide information that would be verbally conveyed when delivering the presentation in-person.
Refer to the resources, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.