Joseph2021-03-22 06:48:162021-03-22 06:48:16week 5 help please feminist transformations of ethical theory
350 Words MINIMUM
Using Virginia Heldâ€™s article â€œFeminist Transformations of Ethical Theoryâ€ as a foundation (found in the textbook), explain three things that you did not know about feminist thought that you found interesting and/or informative. What were those things? Why are they interesting or informative? How do they relate to the view that you now hold of ethics and how one can live a good life? Explain why you do or do not think that feminist ethics could be a fruitful transformation of ethical theory and practice in the Western tradition. Be sure to utilize and cite the readings from the week and specific examples that relate to your analysis.
References related directly to question!! ( SEE ATTACHED PDF )Feminist Document.pdf
References for your help!
- Gilligan, C. (1982). In a different voice: Psychological theory and womenâ€™s development. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press. Retrieved from https://lms.manhattan.edu/pluginfile.php/26517/mod_resource/content/1/Gilligan%20In%20a%20Different%20Voice.pdf
- Gilligan presents her analysis of the differences between ethical responses in young boys and young girls and she reinterprets female responses through the lens of what has become known as â€œcare ethics.â€
- Noddings, N. (2010). Maternal factor: Two paths to mortality. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press. Retrieved from the ebrary database.
- Read pages 213-220 of the chapter titled â€œWar and Violence.â€ In this essay, Noddings analyzes the relationship between masculinity, violence, and war and opposes a certain conception of masculine violence to maternal thinking in relation to these topics.
- ZÃºÃ±iga y Postigo, G. (2013). How to write an argumentative essay [Unpublished work]. College of Liberal Arts, Ashford University, Clinton, IA.
- This document explains how students can effectively present a philosophical argument.
- TED. (2013, January 18). Colin Stokes: How movies teach manhood [Video file]. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueOqYebVhtc&feature=youtu.be
- In this TED talk, Colin Stokes examines how media and films represent manhood and the outcomes that result from these representations.Transcrip
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.