“Entrepreneurship and Growth of an Entrepreneurial Venture” Please respond to the following:
- Predict the impact of high unemployment on the number and nature of entrepreneurial startups. Speculate whether the trend in entrepreneurship would increase or decrease in hard economic times and provide your rationale. Then, using the e-Activity, describe the personality characteristics of an entrepreneur and examine your own personality traits that would help you become a successful entrepreneur. Explain your rationale.
- From the case study, interpret how an organization should handle growth in an entrepreneurial venture to achieve success and avoid failure. Suggest at least three alternative strategies for Adroll’s future growth based on the possibilities described in the case.
“Recognizing a Value Proposition and Competitive and Industry Analysis” Please respond to the following:
- Propose a business that you could create and describe the value your business would offer to the customers. Evaluate whether your business would create enough value for the customers to succeed and explain why or why not. Then, use competitive information to generate a set of challenges you would have to overcome to succeed in that business. Support your answer. Lastly, using the e-Activity, analyze how the knowledge of job titles, salaries, and hiring practices provides information for the planning for your business. (Note: You will use this business idea again in Week 3â€™s discussion.)
- From the case study, the company decides to maintain Andrew Mason as CEO. Using Chapter 4 of the text, predict the challenges that the company will face as this business competes in this industry. Suggest solutions to mitigate the challenges and explain how to test the business model. You are encouraged to Use Porterâ€™s Five Forces Framework.
- Select a company with which you are familiar. Generate a quick summary of a Political, Economic, Social, and Technological (PEST) analysis. Use it to predict this companyâ€™s market growth or decline. Support your prediction.