watch documentary do write up
Watch one of the following documentaries and write a 2 page analysis of it.
1. 13th (Netflix)
2. The Square (Netflix)
3. Documented (Youtube,
http://documentedthefilm.com/ (Links to an external site.)
4. 99%: The Collaborative Film (https://www.amazon.com/99-Occupy-Wall-Street-Collaborative/dp/B00H7GODFS (Links to an external site.))
Questions to consider:
1) What political issues, concepts from the course does the film discuss?
2) What is/are the driving point(s), or goals of the film? What is it trying to emphasize to you, the viewer?
3) What are some interesting points from the film? Do you agree/disagree with them? Why or why not?
4) Any other observations you can make.