Utilizing the concepts from the readings from this week (posted below), post a message that explains, from your perspective, how an entrepreneur who has amassed a ten million dollar estate consisting of both personal and real property should protect her property while living and yet ensure that the estate is passed on to her heirs. Include a biblical perspective on (or biblical principles regarding) asset management.
Cite a minimum of two (2) scholarly peer reviewed sources (beyond your textbook or the Bible) applying APA guidelines (250-450 word count range).
- Liuzzo, A. L., & Hughes, R. C. (2019). Essentials of Business Law (10th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw Hill Education:
- Chapter 16, Transfer of Title;
- Chapter 24, Real and Personal Property;
- Chapter 25, Bailments;
- Chapter 26, Landlord-Tenant Relations;
- Chapter 27, Wills, Intestacy, and Trusts; and
- Gen. 1:26-30; Psalm 24:1, 115:15-16 (Creation Mandate and Dominion).