Your research MUST contain following format:
3.Compare findings with other researchers, which is included in the introduction section
4.Recommendations based on your findings make future improvements
You must complete all 6 sections of this research, write a report, which is expected to be completed with quality. Also, a PowerPoint with findings and demo during presentation to the class.
- Projects reports are expected to be 5 pages long and single space. Don’t stretch the report just to meet a particular page number, nor feel constrained if it needs to be longer to get your key points and results across.
- A good report must answer the standard questions about any research project. The following format is suggested and including the information I asked above:
- Abstract: WHAT did you do, WHY was it important, WHAT were your high-level results?
- Problem Statement: WHAT is the problem you attempted to solve?
- Prior Work: HOW have others approached your problem?
- Research Approach: WHAT was your approach to solving your problem? WHAT did you build? WHAT was your experimental methodology in terms of instrumentation, data collection, analysis, etc.? Include figures to describe your architecture and to assist in the presentation of your algorithms and analyses.
- Results: WHAT were your results? HOW did you evaluate your work and WHAT were your figures of merit? Include graphs, charts, or other ways to visually describe your results.
- Lessons Learned and Future Work: If you knew then what you know now, WHAT would you do differently? WHAT questions are left for future research?
- Summary and Conclusions: Summarize your project and place your results in an overall context.
- Prepare a class PowerPoint Presentation and DEMO. (50% of your grade is based on successful DEMO with documentation)
It needs to be submitted in Blackboard by 7:30:00 PM on due date before the class otherwise it will not be graded. NO LATE WORK ACCEPTED. Be prepared to present it during the class.
The graded as follows:
70% on content;
10% on organization;
10% on mechanics.
10%Inside Citation–Must be in APA format
Plagiarism Percent: It is only (10%) plagiarism is acceptable for research paper.
– Any assignment received after the time of the class is considered late (NO EXCUSES) and is graded with 0% off for each class it is late