YOU JUST HAVE TO DO SLIDES 6,7,8 WITH FOOTNOTES AND PEER REVIEW. ALL THE REFERENCES TO THE REFERENCE PAGE.
- Baltzan, P., and Phillips, A. (2015). Business Driven Information Systems (5th ed).
- Week 5 articles
Analyze the risks to enterprise information security in a presentation with a minimum of 10 to 12 slides which includes:
- A description of the common enterprise information risks
- An explanation of the process of assessing enterprise exposure to risk
- A summary of the enterprise risk management process
- A description of risk mitigation techniques
- A breakdown of the participants in the risk management process
Cite a minimum of 5 peer-reviewed references from the University of Phoenix Library.
Formatâ€¯consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar and Writing Guides
- Learning Team Toolkit
Copyright 2018 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.