Customer Satisfaction Improvement Plan – Template attached
Use template attached and complete the following
Most people have experienced frustration when talking with customer service at least once. Often, organizations provide satisfaction surveys to customers in order to evaluate their experience. In the health care field, accrediting agencies require providers to measure patient satisfaction through surveys. You will be using the Customer Satisfaction Improvement Plan template to enter all of your information. Note: If you have responded substantively to each of the content items within the template of the assignment, the document should be between three and four pages.
Use this scenario to complete template
SCENARIO: Customer visited the Emergency Department (ED), also known as Emergency Room, but the wait time was extensive (over three hours).
- Respond to the questions listed in the Customer Satisfaction Improvement Plan template. Once you have responded to all of the questions in the template, your document should be between three and four pages. The template is what you will be submitting. Do not write a paper. However, you do need to write in paragraph format using APA formatted citations where applicable and include APA formatted references.
- Describe the patient satisfaction scenario chosen.
- Describe a minimum of three data elements you would gather to fully assess the situation and assist you with improving the customer satisfaction scenario you chose.
- Outline the CQI methods you would utilize to develop your improvement plan. Then, explain your plan for improvement. Provide a statement from a scholarly source that supports your plan.
- Identify three stakeholders on your team and discuss how the communication method differs for each (e.g., physician, administration/management, and health care staff). Include information on the barriers that may be encountered in communicating effectively within the team and when implementing the plan.
- Analyze how cost and quality are linked based on your chosen scenario. Include information on the potential impact to the organization if the issue is not resolved.
- Describe how you will be evaluating the success or failure of the plan. Discuss the process. Provide a minimum of one statement from a scholarly source that supports your evaluation plan.
Format the scholarly sources you used to support your statements in responding to the questions above according to APA style.
Include at least three scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library within the text of the template.