Paramount to the success of any organizational change is a leaderâ€™s ability to â€œknow where the organization needs to go.â€ This is called the vision, and the ability to create the right vision can determine the success or failure of a change management strategy.
- Think of an organization you are familiar with that is in need of change. If you were the change leader, what would be your vision statement for change?
- Write your vision statement for the change you are striving for, detailing how you would improve upon that vision to ensure that it conforms to the principles and strengthen the value of the change vision.
- writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Be sure to support your statements with logic and argument, citing all sources referenced
- Write 4 paragraph essays (Introduction, body and conclusion)
Enjoy your search.