Purpose of Assignment
A strategic management plan addresses four different management functions: environmental scanning, strategy formulation, strategy implementation, evaluation and control. This assignment is integrated to generate a strategic management plan. The purpose of the
A Strategic Management Plan addresses four different management functions: Environmental Scanning, Strategy Formulation, Strategy Implementation, Evaluation and Control.
The Assignments, (Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3) are integrated to generate a Strategic Management Plan.
Write a 1,050-word report in which you select a company you are familiar with, and do the following:
- Evaluate the internal and external environments of your selected company using an environmental scan.
- Analyze the competitive advantage of your selected company.
- Evaluate the strategies your selected company uses to create value and gain competitive advantage.
- Examine the measurement guidelines your selected company uses to verify its strategic effectiveness.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the measurement guidelines your selected company uses.
Write a 1,050-word report on the company you selected in part 1, following up, and address the following:
- Establish Long-term Goals and Objectives
- Strategy Formulation.
- Indicate the markets that the company will pursue.
- Specify the unique value the company will offer in the selected markets.
- Discuss the resources and capabilities that are required.
- Analyze how the company will capture value and sustain competitive advantage over time.
- Business Management Strategy
- Consider Cost and Differentiation Advantages.
- Describe the Corporate Strategy.
- Investigate Vertical Integration.
- Describe Strategic Alliances.
- Detail the Company Competitive Advantage.
- Generate an Organizational Chart of the company you selected.
Write a 1,050-word report on the company you selected in PART 1 and 2, following up and address the following:
- Strategy Implementation
- Discuss International Strategy.
- Discuss Strategic Implementation.
- Explain the influence of Governance and Ethics.
- Discuss the Company Social Value.
- Discuss Innovation and Diversification.
- Discuss Legal limitations.
- Evaluation and Control
- Explain Strategic Metrics.
- Discuss Key Financial Ratios.
Cite at least 3 scholarly references for each part of the assignment (same resources can be used in multiple parts).
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.