Remember that this is principally a reading comprehension exercise. State what you think is the teaching found in the text and provide textual support and clear arguments to justify your statements.
A. From the reading excerpt from the â€œPlato’s Symposiumâ€ please explain:
- What is love? Remember there may be several explanations within the reading, so present an inclusive account.
- What is the object of love?
- What is the activity of love?
- What is its end or completing work?
- What are the steps a lover is to take to be an accomplished lover?
Answer each question in a paragraph.