1. If we pass laws against fully-automatic weapons, then it won’t be long before we pass laws on all weapons, and then we will begin to restrict other rights, and finally we will end up living in a communist state. Thus, we should not ban fully-automatic weapons.
2.) Have you stopped using illegal sales practices?
3.) Building a Wall is immoral, and if you don’t vote against the Wall, then we will vote you out of office.
4.) We hope you’ll accept our recommendations. We spent the last three months working extra time on it.
5.) Polls suggest that the Liberals will form a majority government, so you may as well vote for them.
6. We should disregard Senator Smithâ€™s arguments against the New Green Deal, because he has been heavily funded by the logging industry.
7. I asked six of my American friends what they thought of the President, and they all liked him. So, the President is popular in America.
8. We know that God exists, since the Bible says God exists. What the Bible says must be true, since God wrote it and God never lies.
9. Because the brain is capable of consciousness, each neural cell in the brain must be capable of consciousness.
10. We should discount what Senator White says about taxation, because sheâ€™s an alcoholic.