our first speech will be to record a 2â€“3-minute Autobiography with Future Story.
The autobiography portion of your video should answer the following questions:
- Who are you? Introduce yourself, telling your classmates a bit about yourself. For example, what are you majoring in? What are your hobbies? How long have you been attending South?
- How much experience have you had as a speaker? This could include any talks you have given in elementary, junior high, high school, or college. You may also include talks you have done at work, religious institutions, or even family gatherings. In other words, think of any time you have spoken to a group of people, no matter how large or small.
- What is your current level of confidence as a speaker?
Your Future Story: Describe your future story and the steps you need to take to achieve it. Some questions you may consider as you prepare your video are:
- Where do you see yourself working in five years?
- Where will you live in five years?
- Who are the individuals who will help you achieve your future story?
- Describe what your life will be like in general in five years. For example, what will you do for leisure or entertainment? What will your hobbies and activities be? Will you travel?
- How will completing the learning objectives of this course help you make progress towards your future story?
- How will completing your degree program help you achieve your future story?