For the last unit and final paper You are to write a three page paper on the topic “Should women be registered for the draft and should they serve “. Take a for or against position and use quotes from the textbook on your decision making. You may use outside sources for your quotes. I want to see you defend your position on this matter. I want to see your use of your critical thinking skills. You may also put in a paragraph as to you or anyone in your family would or would not serve. There is no right or wrong answer.
Rubric for paper
- Give it a title and have your name on your paper
- Do a general introduction
- Then do a specific introduction as to what your paper is about
- Write several paragraphs about you decision
- Quote from the textbook at least three times
- Engage in a full explanation of your decision
- Provide evidence of how you made your decision – talk to friend? parents? research?
- Interview ten others and use their responses in your paper either as a group or individually.
- Paragraphs should be well developed.
- Check for misspellings bad grammar etc.
- Use complete sentences and a broad vocabulary
- Refer to other options you had and why you choose not to follow them
- Needs to be three pages.
- Have someone proofread it.
- Write a conclusion.
To access the book go to https://shelf.brytewave.com/#/user/signin user:firstname.lastname@example.org password: Brightwavebooks1!