Critical Thinking: Risk Management (65 Points)
Conduct research on the Internet to identify a recent attack on an organization. Describe the occurrence and what could have been done to prevent the situation or lessen its impact. How might risk management have been used to lessen the impact?
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length, not including the title or reference pages.
- You must include a minimum of two credible sources. Use the Saudi Digital Library to find your resources.
- Your paper must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.
There is SafeAssign Plagiarism Checker, If your score is above 25%, you will want to edit your assignment before submitting it for grading.
course name: CS562 â€“ Enterprise Cybersecurity
Course Materials: Whitman, M. E., & Mattord, H. J. (2018). Principles of information security (6th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning. ISBN: 9781285448367
- Chapter 5: Risk Management in Principles of Information Security
- Wilamowski, G. C., Dever, J. R., & Stuban, S. F. (2017). Using analytical hierarchy and analytical network processes to create cyber security metrics. Defense Acquisition Research Journal: A Publication of The Defense Acquisition University
- Chapter 5 PowerPoint slides â€“ Principles of Information Security
- Ettish, A., El-Gazzar, S., & Jacob, R. (2017). Integrating internal control frameworks for effective corporate information technology governance. Journal of Information Systems and Technology Management: JISTEM, 14(3), 361-370..
Introduce all acronyms
please follow APA style guidelines