Choose a soda, or sweetened beverage (coffee, tea, fruit punch, Gatorade, Kombutcha, plant based milk, etc.) that you routinely drink.
Refer to the Nutrition Facts Label and the Ingredient List to answer the following questions.
1. Name of Drink:
2. Grams of Added Sugar per serving (1/2 pt):
3. Servings per container (1/2 pt):
4. Grams of Sugar for the entire container (1 pt):
5. EQUIVALENT TEASPOONS OF SUGAR PER CONTAINER (1 pt):
4 grams = 1 teaspoon of sugar
6. If you were to drink one of these every day, how manyCALORIES from sugar would that be in 1 year? (1 pt)?