read chapters 5 integrate amp amp 6 understand
Read Chapters 5 (Integrate) & 6 (Understand).
1. Explain the benefits that a systemic view of projects provides project managers.
2. Describe the constraints that can exist with projects.
3. Summarize and explain the steps that should be followed to implement a systemic view approach to leading projects.
1. Explain the caveats that project managers should consider to enable contextual understanding.
2. Identify and define the five stages of a project that the author outlines in our textbook.