Course Name: Cryptography
For this assignment, you will answer the following questions by presenting them in a fully APA formatted, graduate-level, paper.
1.What is the difference between statistical randomness and unpredictability?
2.List important design considerations for a stream cipher.
3.Why is it not desirable to reuse a stream cipher key?
4.What primitive operations are used in RC4?
The paper must include the below:
- 3-4 pages of content minimum (does not include cover, abstract or references pages)
- The paper must conform to full APA guidelines to include a cover page, abstract, headers, introduction, body paragraphs with appropriate headings/ subheadings, conclusion, and a reference page.
- All sources must be cited and referenced. Remember, unless the statement is common knowledge, you must cite and reference your sources.
- must use at least one peer-reviewed source
- paper will be checked against SafeAssign plagiarism checker.