Research RE/MAX Holdings Inc on its own Website, the public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission EDGAR database (http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml). The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you: ANSWER ALL OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS BELOW AND INCLUDE THE QUESTION FIRST THEN THE RESPONSE IN THE FORMAT LISTED
- Determine the impact of the company’s mission, vision, and primary stakeholders on its overall success.
- Analyze the five (5) forces of competition to determine how they impact the company.
- Create a SWOT analysis for the company to determine its major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Based on the SWOT analysis, outline a strategy for the company to capitalize on its strengths and opportunities, and minimize its weaknesses and threats.
- Discuss the various levels and types of strategies the firm may use to maximize its competitiveness and profitability.
- Outline(OUTLINE MEANS DETAILS..EXPLAIN) a communications plan the company could use to make the strategies you recommend above known to all stakeholders.
- Select two (2) corporate governance mechanisms used by this corporation and evaluate how effective they are at controlling managerial actions.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of leadership within this corporation and make at least one (1) recommendation for improvement.
- Assess efforts by this corporation to be a responsible (ethical) corporate citizen and determine the impact these efforts (or lack thereof) have on the company’s bottom line. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Use at least five (5) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING VAGUE ANSWERS OR PLAGIARIZING FROM ESSAYS OR PREVIOUS WRITTEN ASSIGNMENTS THAT ARE SIMILAR TO THE ONE ABOVE. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN A COMPLETE WITHDRAWAL OF THE QUESTION BECAUSE THIS IS WORTH 40% OF THE OVERALL GRADE FOR THIS CLASS WHICH LEAVES NO ROOM FOR ERRORS. PLEASE ALSO CITE CORRECTLY USING APA STYLE ONLY