- Describe how energy moves through a food web. Ultimately, where does the energy come from and how is is transferred or change form?
- Name the major nutrients necessary for primary production in the ocean. Describe the distribution of nutrients in the water column, i.e. where does there tend to be lower and higher concentrations of nutrients.
- Explain why phytoplankton tend to be smaller, singled celled organisms that are higher in abundance than larger organisms.
- Explain what a limiting factor is and what factor(s) limits growth of phytoplankton.
- List the major types of phytoplankton. Explain how phytoplankton differ from zooplankton.
https://primewriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO2.png 0 0 Joseph https://primewriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO2.png Joseph2020-08-07 20:54:532020-08-07 20:54:53primary production and phytoplankton
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!