First, review the critical elements listed in Section III of the final project and reflect on your work in SIMnet.
In your journal, reflect on your experience in the module assignments to address the following:
- Describe how you plan to account for the organizational roles and experience level of your audience as you prepare your presentation.
- Describe how the educational level of the viewers will impact your presentation.
In Module Six, you will post a draft of your PowerPoint presentation for review by your peers. In this journal, include any questions you may have about the PowerPoint section of the final project.
To complete this assignment, review the Journal Guidelines and Rubric document.
Submit your final business presentation. It should contain the following components:
- A business letter sharing your findings and requesting a follow-up meeting with stakeholders at the company in the given scenario, New Hampshire Business Products
- A spreadsheet that allows you to organize and manipulate the given sales data with basic calculation functions
- A slide presentation that helps you communicate your findings to your team at Business Consultants
Your submission should be a complete, polished artifact containing all of the critical elements of the final project. It should reflect the incorporation of feedback gained throughout the course. This should include feedback you received from your instructor on Milestones One and Two, and feedback you received from your peers on your presentation in Module Six.
To complete this assignment, review the Final Project Guidelines and Rubricdocument.