1. What is the relationship between a firm’s customers and its business-level strategy in terms of who, what, and how? Why is this relationship important?
2.What are the differences among the cost leadership, differentiation, focused cost leadership, focused differentiation, and integrated cost leadership/differentiation business-level strategies?
3. What are the different levels of diversification firms can pursue by using different corporate-level strategies?
4. What are three reasons firms choose to diversify their operations? Prioritize them please.
5. What are the three basic benefits firms can achieve by successfully using an international business-strategy?
6. What are the three international corporate-level strategies? What are the advantages and disadvantages associated with these individual strategies?
7. What are the three corporate-level cooperative strategies? How do firms use each of these strategies for the purpose of creating a competitive advantage?
8. What risks are firms likely to experience as they use cooperative strategies?