1. Important historical religious figures preached love, tolerance, and non-violence. Referring to the teachings of Jesus Christ, Mahatma Gandhi, and Martin Luther King Jr., how do you respond to their teachings and preaching when faced with a situation where you must act on or apply some of these teachings?
2. How do people find “meaning” to their being? What does it mean to be “alive” and “self-actualized”?
3. Jesus taught that we should “turn the other cheek” and to “love our enemies.” Using depth of thought and reflection on this (without being hermeneutical), what does it mean?
4. How do you respond to guilt? Discuss what an immature response to guilt would be versus a mature response.
5. Does a religious education contribute to one’s moral development? Explain your position thoroughly.