Link to your profile: https://www.16personalities.
After taking the test and receiving your results, please write a 2-3 page reaction paper about your experience taking the test and receiving the results. In this paper, please include:
- State the name of the test (and/or website) and any relevant information about it.
- Discuss what you think the authors of the test are basing their questions on (without naming specific theories, is the test based on exploring specific traits, specific behavioral or cognitive characteristics, biological experiences or characteristics, unconscious thoughts and attitudes, strengths and positive characteristics, etc.).
- Identify and discuss at least one concept or topic weâ€™ve discussed in class so far that you believe is reflected in the assessment or related to your experience taking the assessment.
- Discuss your opinion about the test, including your experience taking it, your initial reactions to the results, and any issues you see about the testâ€™s accuracy and usefulness â€“ in other words, do you think the information it provided about you is useful and accurate?
- Share your reflections on the results and what they indicate about you, your personality and your personality development.
- Bonus: include at least one reference (in APA-style) to your textbook and/or academic source!
Funder, D. C. (2016). The Personality Puzzle, 7th Edition. New York, NY: W.W. Norton & Company.
NOTE: This book is on reserve at the Healey Library