The following leadership assessments are available from Don Clark Leadership Materials (2015)*. Complete at least two of the three following surveys or assessments:
- Leadership Self-Assessment Questionnaire (Clark, 2015b) [Web page]
- Leadership Style Survey (Clark, 2015c) [Web page]
- Leadership Matrix Survey (Clark, 2015a) [Web page]
- (Optional) Utilize additional leadership assessments that you found or preferred.
The surveys listed above are for your personal use and reflection. You will not be required to share your findings. Remember, this is just one set of instruments and is not an absolute indicator of your leadership persona. It is, however, at least one tool that may provide you with perspectives of your leadership, and prompt you to reflect upon your capacity and capability to interact with others and to lead.
In no more than three to five paragraphs, write an analysis on a particular component from each leadership assessment that affected you.
- What insights did you gain?
- How might oneâ€™s leadership style impact the creation of school-community partnerships, or is that a fallacy?
- You do not need to share your personal assessment data, but you should offer what you learned or perceived when completing the assignment.
Support your statements with evidence from the required studies, other research, and experiences. Cite and reference your sources in APA style.
*Permission was granted by Donald Clark for Concordia University candidates to use these assessments.