Write a 5 page paper DOUBLE SPACED in which you:
- Outline a detailed three (3) step system for interviewing a client. Explain the purpose of each step within your system.
- Draft five (5) questions that, as a paralegal, you would ask prior to beginning an interview with a client. Identify the primary purpose of each question.
- Develop ten (10) interrogatories, and describe the primary information that you are attempting to elicit from the opposing counsel’s client.
- Explain the importance of using interrogatories for a personal injury case. Identify two (2) ways in which your supervising attorney could use the opposing party’s responses to further her case. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.