Here is the list of topic areas that was used.
- Theoretical models associated with multicultural populations.
- Present taxonomy used in the field of multiculturalism.
- Varied communication patterns by group and geography.
- Impact of migration on the ability of diverse groups to assimilate to cultural norms.
- Historical and current trends that differentially impact the adjustment of groups.
- Integral features of identity development according to group status.
- Medical and mental health issues in multicultural populations.
The paper should adhere to the following guidelines:
- The length of the paper should be 12–14 double-spaced pages (not including the title and reference pages).
- For the main sections it should have a:
- Title page
- Literature review
- Reference page(s)
- The paper must use proper APA style for citing sources and references.
- Introduction: This should be 1–2 pages in length. The introduction provides a brief overview of what will be covered and the purpose of the paper.
- Literature review: The literature review is taken in part from what you had written in the Week 3.
- Discussion and conclusions: The difference between a great paper and a marginal one is the depth and originality of the discussion and conclusion section. This is where you bring together what you learned from the literature review (as well as through the course) in your concluding remarks regarding your topic. The discussion and conclusion section should be 1–2 pages in length.