**Cannot accept more than 2% plagiarism, it will be submitted to TurnItIn. If you are referencing please do in-text citations.
***Please use grading guide attached to help you and make sure that all requirements are met.
Written Paper Assignments:
It should not have to be restated, but remember that ALL written paper assignments are required to have references AND citations in the body of the paper. A paper with no references or citations is considered a form of plagiarism and will result in zero points.
***It is VERY IMPORTANT that you follow the grading guide as well as the APA format.
**** NOTE: This professor has a zero-tolerance policy on plagiarism. The professor submits ALL papers to Turnitin! The scores they receive can be significantly different from the scores you receive for student submittals.
BOOK: Kotler, P., & Keller, K. L. (2016). Marketing Management. Boston: Pearson.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Marketing Communication and Brand Strategy
Purpose of Assignment
This assignment is designed to help students understand the interrelationships between brand strategy and the communication message to the target audience. It is a continuation of the marketing plan and students should review the Week 3 Learning Team Assignment for assistance in product brand strategies the team has developed.
Develop a 700-word branding strategy and marketing communication plan in Microsoft® Word.
- This document should address your product value proposition to your targeted customer group, desired competitive positioning from week 3, and reflect your desired branding strategy.
- Explicitly define your desired positioning and messaging goals.
- Select and define at least two different types of media methods for the products. One media method must be a print method and one must be non-print. A media method is a media strategy which highlights your product. A non-print media method would be a Facebook campaign that provides a user a reward for each review, positive or negative, posted about the use/appearance/price/etc of the product. In your paper explain what you would do, not how to do it.
- Explain how your media strategy changes with product life cycle stages and how it differs from current practices of your selected company.
- Define how you will measure customer loyalty and retention
Note: Charts/graphs/tables do not count toward the word count.
The plan will be a continuation of your global or multi-regional business you chose in Week 1.
Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed references.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.