In this Assignment, you will examine different factors that affect supply and demand, and also supply and demand equations to calculate the equilibrium price and quantity. In addition, you will evaluate the effects of imposing per unit tax on market price, quantity and economic welfare.
Select the Unit 2 Assignment Directions link for full instructions.
Unit 2 Assignment Topic: Ethical Selling
The following course outcome is assessed in this Assignment:
MT453-6: Discover the ethical and legal issues associated with the selling process.
Instructions: Read Case 2.2 on page 56 in your text. Then answer only the checklist items posed below:
Source: Castleberry, S. B., & Tanner, J. F. (2018). Selling: Building partnerships (10th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
- Complete the Ethical Approaches Learning Activity.
Respond to only these questions and not to the textbook questions in an essay format:
2. Is it appropriate for Josh to inquire if Boise plans to bid on the Farley contract? Should Josh inquire about Boise strategy for the bid? What are the legal and ethical issues involved? Explain your responses.
3. Using the ethical approaches Learning Activity, specify which ethical approach is currently being used as demonstrated in this scenario, and which approach might be better and explain why.
4. What should Josh do about the Mohawk account?
5. Describe Joshâ€™s relationship with Marsha. Should he continue working with this account? If so, is there anything he should change in the working relationship?
Submit a 500-word essay in a Microsoft Word document in APA format with an additional title and reference pages to the unit Dropbox.
Access the rubric