Each answer following the question
PART 1 – CHAPTER 11
- 1) Outline the basic process for human resource planning.
- 2) Explain how different employment laws affect human resource practice. List and define three of the major laws affecting human resource practice.
- 3) What are the two types of recruiting? How do companies use recruiting to find qualified job applicants?
- 4) What selection procedures do companies use during the hiring process?
- 5) Compare structured and unstructured interviews.
- 6) Describe the types of selection tests that companies use to evaluate job candidates.
- 7) What methods can managers use to accurately measure employee job performance and provide meaningful performance feedback?
- 8) What kinds of decisions do managers face when designing employee compensation?
- 9) What are the four kinds of employee separation?
- 10) What is the difference between functional and dysfunctional turnover? What is the relationship between turnover and employee separations?
Pick a job that might be interesting for you to have when you graduate from college.
What is title of the position?
What kind of organization is this?
What is the salary range?
What is the job description?
What are the job specifications?