1. Support one of the four following theses about the short story â€œDear Rashdaâ€ by Elizabeth Genovise
- Isabel admires Rashda as a nurturer because she herself has failed at nurturing others.
- The story uses concrete sensory imagery to reveal the contrasting lives and values of the two major characters.
- Through the actions and behaviors of Rashda and Isabel, the story explores two different versions of success.
- As she contrasts her past acts of selfishness with Rashdaâ€™s acts of kindness, Isabel reveals her epiphanyâ€“that true beauty is enacted in goodness.
Analysis over the summary use examples from the text support the thesis. and Cite all quotations and paraphrases in MLA format. Include a work cited.