Reflection is a purposeful activity in which you analyze experiences, or your own practice/skills/responses, in order to learn and improve. Now that you have written a complete draft and received feedback, please answer the following questions in a 2-3-page (double-spaced) reflection:
- Briefly describe your background with the research topic you selected.
- Do you feel your experience could lead to research bias? Why or why not?
- Where do you feel your paper incorporates research the best?
- Based on your feedback, what are the specific areas of your paper you plan to revise? How?
- What specific areas of your paper could you strengthen by incorporating a bit more research?
- What challenges did you encounter incorporating research and/or adding citations?
- What was the most important aspect you learned in doing this assignment? Why?
- If you were in a high-stakes professional setting, how would you go about finding out for sure whether your final draft is up to snuff?
- What questions do you still have about the research process?
- Your completed assignment should use APA style formatting.