- You should choose a legal topic that you are interested in. It can be a topic that we have/will cover in this course, but you are allowed to choose any legal topic that you wish.
YOU CAN ALSO CHOOSE ONE OF THESE TOPICS
1 – Affirmative Action
2 – 1st Amendment – Right of Free Speech
3 – 1st Amendment – Freedom of Religion
4 – Copyright Infringement – Fair Use
5- Eminent Domain
6- 2nd Amendment – Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Your paper should include, but is not necessarily limited to:
- Your paper should be 8-12 pages in length – double spaced, 1” margins, font size 11 or 12.
- A factual summary/description of the legal topic.
- A historical analysis of your legal topic.
- At least 3 relevant cases that are integral to your legal topic and a brief of each.
- Give your opinion of the topic, its history, and what you think the future might bring for your topic.
- A reference page with at least 5 sources.