Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Due Weekly for Modules 4-7
It is required that you submit your Investigative Journal each week for Modules 4-7 of this course. The journal should be 750-1000 words in length, with title page not counting towards the minimum word amount. Your journal should follow APA writing style. Clearly label the sections of your journal so that the instructor knows exactly what topics you are addressing in your discussion.
- Todayâ€™s date:
- Your name:
- What deliverable was accomplished? What did you discover in the process of interacting with the deliverable(s)?
- Describe your activities this week in relation to completing the pieces of your work plan for the capstone. Provide descriptions/updates for each daily task from your work plan and explain how you accomplished that task.
- What did you learn this week about your topic?
- What ideas do you have for addressing the educational problem you want to solve?
- What new challenges have presented themselves? What is your plan for addressing those challenges?
- Are you on target with your daily plan that you submitted in Week 3? If no, why not?
Please briefly outline your progress during the current week. Include a narrative summary on the status of your Capstone Project and what specific developments (activities, deliverables, etc.) have taken place this week. Also, indicate whether you are â€œon trackâ€ insofar as your original work plan and Schedule of Deliverables are concerned. If changes are necessary, please provide a brief revised work plan and Schedule of Deliverables and rationale for the changes.