Consider the following questions pertaining to the Ted Talk speech you watched. Write a 400- to 600-word analysis . Be sure to reference (in a bibliography using APA format) the speech you watched and answer the questions thoroughly.
- How does the speaker open the speech? What works well in his or her introduction?
- How is the speech organized? Does it flow smoothly?
- How does the speaker particularly address a certain audience?
- What are the main points and are they clear?
- Which facts, quotes, statistics, expert opinions, or narratives does the speaker include?
- How does the speech end?
- Is the speech effective? Why or why not?
- Did you learn something from the speech and did it maintain your attention? Why or why not?
- USE this :Watch one of the TED Talk speeches at the following link: TED Talk Speeches.