I will need 2 responses to the following 2 discussion board posts. (see attached)
Original prompt from the discussion board – Utilizing the concepts from the readings from this week, post a message that explains, from your perspective, how an entrepreneur who has amassed a ten million dollar estate consisting of both personal and real property should protect her property while living and yet ensure that the estate is passed on to her heirs. Include a biblical perspective on (or biblical principles regarding) asset management.
Text from the week –
- Liuzzo, A. L., & Hughes, R. C. (2019). Essentials of Business Law (10th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw Hill Education:
- Chapter 16, Transfer of Title;
- Chapter 24, Real and Personal Property;
- Chapter 25, Bailments;
- Chapter 26, Landlord-Tenant Relations;
- Chapter 27, Wills, Intestacy, and Trusts; and
- Gen. 1:26-30; Psalm 24:1, 115:15-16 (Creation Mandate and Dominion).
For the 2 responses – In addition, learners post a minimum of two responses to peer initial responses. The peer response should include additional research that expands upon one of key points noted in your peers initial response. The peer reply should be composed in a professional manner with a word count range of 150-350 words each.