Joseph2020-08-19 06:52:232020-08-19 06:52:23homework assignment 60
- As noted, regulations for certified midwives who are not also nurses varies from state to state. Explore the difference between regulations between two or more states with different regulations. What are the advantages of each set of rules?
- It is sometimes difficult to rid ourselves of nomenclature that might not be as useful as in the past. For instance, the last two editions of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) eliminated the diagnosis of postpartum depression in favor of depressive disorder with peripartum onset. This change recognizes that symptoms of depression that occur after delivery may have more to do with preexisting conditions rather than strictly the events following childbirth. How useful do you think this change is for scientists, mental health professionals, and the public?
- What are some steps that can be taken to reduce the incidence of low-birth-weight infants?
- Refer to Figure 4.2 and Table 4.1. What are some reasons for such a widely differing rates of cesarean deliveries worldwide? You can find worldwide data in Part II, page 90, of the World Health Organization’s World Health Statistics 2015, listed in the Additional Resources section. (See the PDF at http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/83/6/449.pdf.)
- For a woman who has had a cesarean section, it is likely to be quite painful for her to cradle her newborn for an extended period of time. What would you advise her if she is concerned that her baby won’t be able to bond with her?
- Revisit Figures 4.4 and 4.5. What are some possible reasons that the prevalence of breastfeeding varies by ethnicity, age, and income level?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.