Hi , please answer the following question , also I have attached the book you may need it .
you will find book on this link : ukbjtu99s7qk57xw
Section I ( for this section answer each question up to 4 sentence )
Directions: Be able to identify each of the people/objects/places/terms/events below. In a short answer, explain why are they significant and how they influenced Early Western History?
- The Epic of Gilgamesh
- The Valley of the Kings
- Chauvet Caves
- Neolithic Period
- The Tanakh
- Cyrus the Great
- Fertile Crescent
- The Phoenicians
- Solomonâ€™s Temple
- The Stepped Pyramid of Djoser
- The Battle of Kadesh
Section II ( for this section answer each question at least 125 words ).
Directions: Be prepared to answer the following questions. Answer the question completely and include some discussion of primary sources, where appropriate, to support your answer.
- What factors spurred the development of written scripts? How did the development of written scripts affect the societies that developed them?
- Compare the Neo-Assyrian state and Persian Empire. How did they form different types of states? How did each try to integrate its realms?
- Why was the Nile â€˜centralâ€™ to life in Egypt?
- How did the cultures of the Minoans and Mycenaeans contribute to the development of Greece?
- Describe the reforms of Akhenaten and discuss his role as a â€˜revolutionaryâ€™.
- Compare the Minoan and Egyptian cultures, particularly in terms of art, architecture, and world view.
- Discuss the problems of interpreting Neolithic culture.
- Discuss the agricultural and technological revolutions of early humans and their impact on the development of early societies.