Assignment: How-To Essay
Submit your essay, illustrated with at least one visual. Review your how-to essay, and make sure you’ve met the following requirements:
- Describe a process or procedure using specific information. Describe each step clearly.
- Use second-person point of view.
- Include all materials and steps needed for the task.
- Include a minimum of one visual that demonstrates or supports your procedure.
- Use chronological order and transitions that lead readers through the sequence.
- Use language and tone appropriate for the audience.
- Use complete sentences and correct capitalization, punctuation, and spelling.
- Use spell and grammar check functions before submitting your draft.