Access the following attached PDF:
Aviation Project Management (Flouris & Lock, 2008) (Attached.)
(2) Review the following Case from the Flouris & Lock text:
A Version Control Problem and its Novel Solution (pages 242 – 243)
(3) Access the following attached PDF:
Project Management Case Studies (Kerzner, 2006) (Attached.)
(4) Review the following Case from the Kerzner text:
The Space Shuttle Challenger Disaster (pages 403 – 452)
For each case study, and assuming the perspective role of a Human Resources Representative, consider how you would address the following case study questions:
1. What are the key issues surrounding this case?
2. What is the nature of the problems that exist?
3. Identify opportunities that may be involved.
4. In what ways were problems resolved or leveraged?
5. Recommend and justify additional courses of action that are most likely to be effective.
Human Resources Representative
Job responsibilities: Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.