Design a grade average program that will produce the numerical grade average of test scores input by a user.
Your program design should contain the following:
- You must use an Array as your data structure to store the input grades
- You must use a Looping structure to initialize the elements of your array to clear out system garbage.
- The user may input up to 5 test scores. Hint: This does not mean each user will input 5 scores. 3 scores may be entered for calculation.
- You must use a Looping structure to traverse the elements of your array to produce your calculation.
You are to submit the following for the assignment:
- Submit your C++ source code that you generated from RAPTOR with comments added to each line or where necessary to explain program flow. Also submit the RAPTOR file (flowchart) of your working program.
- Make sure you run it to make sure it is error free and does what it is supposed to.
You can use the generate dropdown to create example C++ code based on your working logical flow chart to see what the code would look like.
Remember to follow the guidelines of good program design. Make sure to use meaningful variable names and include comments as needed.
Instructions: Enter or paste your written work and/or click “Attachments” to upload your files.