1) Answer all four (4) Concept Questions on page 10.
What is an â€œLLCâ€? What is the goal of an LLC?
2) What is â€œSarboxâ€? What is one of the requirements of Sarbox? What does it mean to â€œgo darkâ€? What is an unintended, ironic consequence of Sarbox?
3) What is the â€œAgency Problemâ€? Does it exist in all of the forms of business organizations? Why or why not?
4) What is a Stakeholder? Name four possible stakeholders.
5) What are some of the things that can be done with the Cash Flow that comes from a company?
6) What is the difference between a Primary Market and a Secondary Market? FIN 343.101 Summer I
1) What is net working capital?
2) What is an (highly) Liquid Asset?
3) How are assets normally listed on the Balance Sheet?
4) What is â€œfinancial leverageâ€? Read about Taxes and Cash Flow. We will cover this in class.
5) Answer Problems # 1, 2, 3, & 4 on page 45 (book page number) under â€œQuestions and Problemsâ€ The End! S