- Create a final media channel / document for your health communication campaign. Review your colleagues’ feedback from the Discussion and incorporate the needed changes to create the final media document.
- Complete the SAM instrument to ensure it is readable, accurate, culturally appropriate, etc. at https://cdn1.sph.harvard.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/135/2012/09/doakchap1-4.pdf (p. 51). You can scan or create a word document of the scored SAM instrument.
- Create a reference page of works cited. Please cite this information in APA.
- Please understand and be aware of online images copyright laws. We recommend searching the Public Health Library site https://phil.cdc.gov/phil/home.asp for available media document images.
- Submit the media channel / document, the scored SAM instrument, and reference page as the
Basil, M., & Witte, K. (2012). Health risk messages design using the Extended Parallel Process Model. In H. Cho (Ed.), Health communication message design: Theory and practice (pp. 41â€“58). Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications. (Chapter 3 in the course text)
Conrath Doak, C., Doak, L.G, & Root, J.H. (1996) Assessing suitability of materials. In Teaching Patients with Low Literacy Skills (2nd ed.) (pp. 41 – 60). Retrieved from
Hammond, D. (2011). Health warning messages on tobacco products: A review.
Tobacco Control, 20(5), 327â€“337.
https://primewriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO2.png 0 0 Joseph https://primewriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO2.png Joseph2020-11-18 02:39:232020-11-18 02:39:23final media channel 7app
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!