Minor Project – Trend Analysis: Students will perform a financial trend analysis:
For the Minor Project, each student will need to work on this independently and submit their work.
- Select a publicly traded company and obtain its annual financial statements over the past three years.
- Conduct a trend analysis on the company’s financial performance over three years (use the text as a guide on developing the trend analysis).
- Include in your paper the company’s vision and mission or a brief background of the company’s business operations. Also, examine the company’s corporate social responsibility statement and reflect on it in your paper.
- Include tables and charts for relevant data in your analysis.
- The paper should contain at least 1,500 words in APA format.