Describe, evaluate, and analyze the various forensic tests listed below (which are presented in the course textbook).
- Benford’s Law
- Largest Subsets Test
- Relative Size Factor Test
- Same-Same-Same Test
- Time-Series Analysis
Please include a response to each of the following items for each of the three tests you select:
- Describe the main features, purpose, and application of this test in a forensic setting.
- Explain the practical application of this test and provide advantages and disadvantages of using this approach.
- Describe an example in which the test would be applied.
- Evaluate this test’s usefulness and formulate an ideal business situation where this test would be most useful to the forensic investigator.