Write a 1,050-word argumentative essay on your approved business decision including the following:
- Discuss why the business decision is good or not good for business.
- Define the term “good” for the purpose of this situation.
- Identify the premise and conclusion by placing a number in bold at the beginning of the sentence with the word premise or conclusion. For example: (1, Premise), (2, Premise), (1, Conclusion), (2, Conclusion).
- Sentences labeled as “1, premise” are premises for the sentence labeled as “1, conclusion.”
- All premises should be labeled for each conclusion in the article. If a sentence is a conclusion and a premise for another conclusion, place two labels.
- At the end of the paper, identify one example of how you used deductive reasoning and one example of how you used inductive reasoning.
(Note: Cover and reference Page not included in word count)
References – All written assignments require support from external references. They can be used to support your ideas and conclusions, contrast them, or relate them to a personal experience.
The following are examples of some acceptable original sources
- Scholarly Periodicals
- Scholarly Books
- Reputable Translations of Foreign Works
- Research Forums or Hotlines on the Internet
- Internet Periodicals by Reputable Organizations
A minimum of two separate references are required for all written assignments. Assignment’s submitted without a minimum of 2 separate citations will receive a Zero Grade